Hi there, you've reached our FAQ page for customers.
If your question isn't answered on this page, try one of these;
- say hi in the chat box on the bottom right hand corner of this screen
- head to the 'contact us' page
- head to Twitter or Facebook and say hi there :)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I sell Paladone products on marketplaces such as Ebay or Amazon?
We are no longer accepting customers who sell on online market places (i.e. eBay or Amazon), please abide by this request. If you are found to be selling on any of the sites below your account will be suspended;
What is Paladone’s minimum order/carriage policy?
• UK Mainland – our minimum order is £100 (before VAT), the delivery charge is £10 for all orders up £249.99 - any order over £250 is free delivery.
• Isle of Man / Channel Islands / Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly /Ireland / remote areas of Scotland – Our minimum order is £100 (before VAT), the delivery charge is £30 for all orders up £299.99 - any order over £300 is free delivery.
• EXPORT – all orders for overseas follow ex-works UK terms (you arrange collection from UK warehouse) and need to meet the minimum order value of £500per dispatch.
When will my order be delivered?
Paladone work on a 5 working days’ order processing cycle. Therefore, if your order is placed on day 1 it will be delivered day 5. This can change in peak season.
Can I forward order best sellers that aren’t in stock?
Currently our website only allows you to order products which are in stock. However if there are any items that are out of stock just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the PP code, description and quantities.
How do I pay for my order?
Once you have placed your order through the website you will be sent an invoice either before the goods have been sent (if paying pro-forma) or after they have been sent (if set-up with a credit account). Pro-forma invoices are usually emailed to avoid delays; credit invoices are normally sent through the post unless you state you would like them emailed. Please arrange for the invoice to be paid using the relevant payment details below.
Bank details for non-factored (pro-forma)accounts:
Sort code: 40-18-22
Account number: 62019019
Bank-details for factored accounts (30days):
Sort code: 40-47-25
Account number: 41015346
Pease use your company name as thereference on all payments.
How can I access high res images?
You can find all the product photography here.
How do I access product videos?
You can view our YouTube videos here and subscribe to our channel to receive our latest uploads. You'll also be able to grab the embed link from these pages.If you would like to be sent the actualvideo files (hi res) for your website or social media please email email@example.com